Trump Grabbed Throat of Driver (Secret Service)
bob user
2022-07-26 21:12:31 UTC
On 7/26/2022 11:20 AM, Jack-off Lamey Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell
stupidly
On Tue, 26 Jul 2022 12:05:34 -0600, Francis Mark Hansen
On 7/26/2022 11:53 AM, kleine klauschen "no-foreskin" Schittenkike
On Tue, 26 Jul 2022 09:04:31 -0700, Rudy Canoza
Ornato told Ms. Hutchinson that Trump grabbed the wheel and the
other agent's neck. We know he told that to her, and now we know
that's exactly what Trump *did*. We know it.
No. He did not.
Yes, he did.
Absent pictures and video, it's just hearsay.
Doesn't the presidential limo have a glass partition between
the driver and the passengers???
Yes
He wasn't in the limo that day, Jack-off Lamey Skeeter
Shit-4-Braincell. He was in a Chevy Suburban SUV that does *not* have
a glass partition between the rear passenger seat and the front seats.
This is settled and not in dispute, Jack-off Lamey Skeeter
Shit-4-Braincell, you mackerel-reeking cunt.
Absent pictures and video, it's just hearsay.
Siri Cruise
2022-07-27 01:34:17 UTC
Post by bob user
Absent pictures and video, it's just hearsay.
Abraham Lincoln is still alive.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed
Just Wondering
2022-07-27 03:03:04 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by bob user
Absent pictures and video, it's just hearsay.
Abraham Lincoln is still alive.
You forgot the picture bob requires.